- Suitable for families and children. All rooms on a single floor, no stairs to contend with.
- Minimum age to rent is 18. Higher cleaning fees and damage deposits are required for groups all under age 25.
- Rentals during spring break and summer are by the full week only, from one Saturday to the next.
- Small dogs and caged animals welcome. Larger dogs will be considered. There is a fee for each pet and an additional damage deposit.
- The home is not available for weddings, receptions and parties.
- No smoking in the home. Outside is OK, but cigarette butts must be placed in the butt buckets.
One-half of the rent and fees is payable within 5 days of making a reservation in order to hold it. The balance of the rent/fees and the damage deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival.
The owner or a representative will meet guests at check-in to provide keys and an orientation.
3-1/2 blocks with sidewalks all the way.
There is a free county parking lot right on the beach about 5 blocks from the home, with another free county lot right across the street. Note that the lots fill up quickly during busy seasons.
No. You need to cross the beach road, which is a 35 MPH city street. Traffic there is very much aware of pedestrians.
Captain Dave’s seafood restaurant is right on the beach. You can walk to it – about 3.5 blocks. Kenny D’s, a burger and Cajun restaurant is right across the street from Captain Dave’s.
Winn-Dixie is about 3 miles to the east. Turn right at the light at Poinciana Street. Whole Foods is about 3 miles to the west, near the Destin Commons Mall. Publix is in the shopping center just west of the Destin Commons Mall. WalMart is about 4 miles to the west, right off Hwy 98.
No. This website lists several golf cart rental agencies.